Color Print By Color Me Beautiful AI (Artificial Intelligence) Color AnalysisItem #: AI
From the company that popularized Four Seasons Color Analysis with the runaway best-selling book Color Me Beautiful comes the next chapter in Color Analysis- your personalized Color Print By Color Me Beautiful. A detailed color analysis using your own uploaded photograph and our proprietary AI programming that reads your own Color Print to determine your season. If the Color Quiz leaves you needing clarification on your season, we have two great options to remove all doubt. Upload a current selfie(s) (directions below), taken in natural light, and let us do the rest. For best results submit 2-3 photos.
AI Color Print By Color Me Beautiful: The first of its kind, Color Me Beautiful harnesses the power of artificial intelligence technology to analyze your own photos, pixel by pixel. Scanning for the dimensions of color, our program will place you in your perfect seasonal palette.
*The Coior Print system uses precision color matching and is based on the color of your hair in your uploaded photo. The results are in the traditional Color Me Beautiful four palette system which includes, Winter, Spring, Autumn and Summer.
Personalized Color Print By Color Me Beautiful: Personalized Color Print Analysis augmented with AI. Let the leading color experts at Color Me Beautiful examine your photos to establish your season, then provide you with a dossier that gives additional information on your color palette, tips for your seasonal color scape along with trending colors in your season and makeup recommendations.
Your results will come directly to your email address.
Tips for shooting your Color Print Selfie:
1. Shoot in natural light. Stand facing a door or window facing a natural light source.
2. Do not wear makeup in your Color Print Selfies (don't worry these are strictly private).
3. Be sure to show us your full face, your hair (not pulled back or covered), shoulders and your neck in your photograph*.
4. Do not use a flash. Do not shoot in direct sunlight. Do not shoot with light from bulbs of any kind.
5. For best results remove glasses if you wear them.
6. Accurate results absolutely depend on being able to scan your hair color (in the photo), eye color and skin tone (as you appear in the photo). Please review your photo(s) for color accuracy before submitting.
7. We may ask for a re-shoot if the program has difficulty with your image(s).